Data privacy statement & revocation notice
Here we would like to describe if and how we process your personal data. “We” as responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (“DSGVO”) are the owners of the company Sweet Dreams OG, Fiali Ring 3, 3133 Traismauer, Austria, email@example.com.
- General information on data processing and legal bases
- This data privacy statement describes the kind, scope and purpose of the processing of personal information within our service offering and the websites, features and content associated with it (collectively referred to as the “Website”). This statement applies regardless of the domains, systems, platforms, and devices used (for example, desktop or mobile or offline).
- The definitions of the terms used here, such as “Personal data” or their “processing” can be found in Art 4 DSGVO.
- We process personal data only in compliance with statutory provisions (in particular Art. 6 para. 1 DSGVO). Accordingly, data is processed only in the presence of a legal permit; In particular, therefore, if the data processing to fulfill our contractual services (eg processing orders) or our online service is required or required by law or if you have consent as a user or an overwhelming legitimate interest on our part exists (eg interest in the analysis and optimization our online offer; determining your credit rating).
- Processed data categories and legal bases of processing
- The personal data (in particular e-mail address) stated by you voluntarily at the time of registration will be processed by us with your (revocable) consent in accordance with Art 6 para 1 lit a DSGVO.
- Otherwise, we process within the part of our offer the following of your personal data for the performance of the contract (Art. 6 (1) (b) DSGVO) or on the basis of our predominant legitimate interest (Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO):
- Inventory data (e.g., names and addresses of customers’ contacts, telephone number, e-mail address)
- Contract data (e.g., ordered products, clerk names, payment information)
- Usage data (for example, the visited websites of our online offer, interest in our goods and services)
- Content data (for example, entries in the contact form)
3. Purposes of data processing
- The personal data referred to in point 2 are processed for the following purposes:
- to carry out the order you have made and the related delivery of goods;
- to make this website available to you and to further improve this website and make it more user-friendly for you
- to create usage statistics;
- to respond to your requests.
- Your personal data used comes from the information you provided during the ordering process or is automatically collected when you visit the website (for example, IP address).
- Transmission of data to third parties and third party providers
A transfer of data is only within the scope of legal requirements. Accordingly, we only pass on data, if e.g. on the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR is necessary for the performance of the contract or due to a predominant legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR at an economic and effective operation.
If we use subcontractors, they are located in the EU or the EEA. A transfer to third countries does not take place.
For the above purposes, we will transfer your personal information to the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- IT service provider
- Logistics company
- Payment service
- Credit rating companies;
- Newsletter service;
- Google Analytics
- On our website, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountin View, CA 94043, USA (“Google” for short). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of your use of the website. We use this analysis tool because of our overriding legitimate interest in having an easy-to-use website access statistics in a cost-efficient manner, in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
- Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, which provides a guarantee to comply with European data protection law.
- On our website we use the possibility of IP anonymisation offered by Google Analytics. The IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the EEA. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and
- Google uses this information on our behalf to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide us with other services related to website activity and internet usage. The IP address provided by Google Analytics within the framework of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data by Google.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the online offer as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http: // tools. google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
- For more information about Google’s data usage and how to opt out and opt out, visit Google’s websites: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners (“Google’s use of your data when you use websites or our partners’ apps “), http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads (” Use of data for promotional purposes “), http://www.google.com/settings/ads (” Managing information provided by Google used to show you advertising “).
- Cookies & reach measurement
- On our website we use so-called cookies. A cookie is a small file or other type of information storage that can be stored on your computer when you visit a website. In general, cookies are used to provide users with additional functions on a website (for example, to facilitate navigation, to find pages that you have previously viewed, to save preferences for repeated visits). Cookies can not access, read or modify any other data on your computer.
- Most of the cookies on our website are so-called session cookies, which are stored only for the duration of the current visit to the website (for example, to allow the use of our booking system at all). They will be automatically deleted when you leave our website. Persistent cookies remain on your computer until you manually delete them in your browser. We use such persistent cookies to recognize you when you next visit our website.
- If you do not want cookies to be stored on your computer, please deactivate the corresponding option in the system settings of the browser. You can also block or delete already saved cookies in your browser. If you make use of it, however, restrictions on the use of the website are conceivable.
- Facebook social plugins
- On the basis of our legitimate interests (in particular interest in the analysis and optimization of our online services within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. for DSGVO), we use social plugins from the social network facebook.com. This is operated by Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Canal Grande, Port Grand Canal, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook” for short). The plugins can represent interaction elements or content. They are recognizable by a Facebook logo (“Like”, “Like” or “Thumbs up” sign) or are marked with the addition “Facebook Social Plugin”. Here you can see the list and the look of the Facebook social plugins: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
- Facebook is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement. This provides a guarantee to comply with the “adequate level of protection” required by European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active).
- If you access a feature of this online offering that contains such a plugin, your device will establish a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your device and incorporated by him into the online offer. In the process, user profiles can be created from the processed data. We therefore have no influence on the amount of data that Facebook collects with the help of this plugin. We inform you as a user therefore according to our knowledge.
- By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that you as the user have accessed the corresponding page of the online offer. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example, press the Like button or leave a comment, the information is transmitted from your device directly to Facebook and stored there. Facebook indicates that in Austria only an anonymous IP address is stored.
- If you are a member of Facebook and do not want Facebook to collect data about you via this online offer and link it to the member data stored on Facebook, you must log out of Facebook and delete your cookies before using our online offer. Other settings and inconsistencies regarding the use of data for advertising purposes are possible within the Facebook profile settings: https: //www.facebook.com/settings? Tab = ads or via the US-American site http://www.aboutads.info / choices / or the EU page http://www.youronlinechoices.com/. The settings are platform independent, i. they are adopted for all devices, such as desktop computers or mobile devices.
8. Facebook-, custom audiences and facebook-marketing services
- With the help of the Facebook pixel, it is possible for Facebook to determine the visitors to our online offer as a target group for the presentation of advertisements (so-called “Facebook ads”). Facebook ads only the Facebook pixel is just a Facebook pixel that also has an interest in our online offering or that will become certain features) that we submit to Facebook (so-called “Custom Audiences”).
- The Facebook pixel is integrated when calling our website directly through Facebook and can on your device a so-called cookie, i. save a small file. If you subsequently log in to Facebook or visit Facebook in the logged-in state, your visit to our online offer will be noted in your profile. The data collected about you are anonymous to us, so do not give us any conclusions about your identity as a user. However, the data is stored and processed by Facebook, so that a connection to the respective user profile is possible and can be used by Facebook as well as for its own market research and advertising purposes. If we should send data to Facebook for comparison purposes, they will be encrypted locally in the browser and only then sent to Facebook via a secure https connection. This is done solely with the purpose of establishing a comparison with the equally encrypted by Facebook data.
- The processing of the data by Facebook is part of Facebook’s data usage policy. Accordingly, please refer to general notes on the display of Facebook Ads, in the data usage policy of Facebook: https: //www.facebook.com/policy.php. For specific information and details about the Facebook Pixel and how it works, visit the help section of Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616.
- It is possible to object to the capture by the Facebook pixel and use of your data to display Facebook Ads. To set which types of ads you see within Facebook, you can go to the page set up by Facebook and follow the instructions for the usage-based advertising settings: https: //www.facebook.com/settings? Tab = ads. The settings are platform independent, i. they are adopted for all devices, such as desktop computers or mobile devices.
- You can also use the Cookies for distance measurement and promotional purposes via the deactivation page of the Network Advertising Initiative (http://optout.networkadvertising.org/) and in addition the US website (http://www.aboutads.info/ choices) or contradict the European website.(http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices/)
- You have the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter via our website. For this we need your e-mail address and your (always revocable) statement that you agree with the subscription to the newsletter.
- In particular, the newsletter contains information about our products, new developments in the products we offer, product launches, promotions, competitions, and events from both our company and our partner companies or suppliers.
- The final registration is via a double-opt-in: Please sign up for your newsletter.
- As existing customer, you can also receive newsletters and other information (direct mail) from us without separate registration in accordance with § 107 (3) TKG. However, you have the option to reject sending direct mail.
- Right of objection
- You may object to the future processing of your personal data in accordance with legal requirements at any time; in particular, this possibility exists against processing for the purpose of direct mail.
- Duration of storage
- The data stored with us are deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for their purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any legal storage requirements.
- By law we are e.g. according to § 132 BAO for the keeping of accounting documents (for example, invoices, receipts) for a period of at least 7 years (in case of litigation longer) obliged.
12. Your rights in connection with the processing of personal data
- You may, among other things, (i) to check, if and what personal information we have stored about you and obtain copies of such data, (ii) correct, supplement or delete your personal information that is incorrect or improperly processed (iii) to require us to limit processing, and (iv) in certain circumstances, to object to the processing of your personal data or to revoke the prior consent (eg newsletter registration), (v ) To request data transmission, (vi) to know the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data are transmitted, and (vii) to lodge a complaint with the competent authority (in Austria to the Data Protection Authority).
- Change of data protection
- Please inform yourself regularly about the current content of our data protection.